Sunday, May 5, 2013

30 Day Drawing Challenge - Day 24

Via The Dawnie Project

Day 24 is A Couple

Awww....a couple! A couple of what??
I decided to do a favorite couple form my childhood. And it's a twofer!
The Smother's Brothers. One of the best comedy duos ever. I listened to them growing up, over and over and over and over. I loved those records. I thought when I left the records behind, I would surely be able to get them on itunes one day. I may have to go back to the record store I sold them to and buy them back at some point! Luckily, I found one of my favorite bits on the you tubes.

Awww, Poor Herman and poor Sally! Whence did their love whence wrong?


Please go and enjoy that short by the Smother's Brothers. And there are loads more on you tube. And iTunes! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment