Friday, May 10, 2013

30 Day Drawing Challenge - Day 28 & 29

Via The Dawnie Project

Day 28 was Anything You want. That was yesterday. I fully intended to draw SOMEthing, however what I ended up doing was falling asleep at a ridiculously early hour. So apparently what I liked yesterday was some shut-eye.
I drew you a picture of that instead.


Today, Day 29, was Somewhere You Want To Go
I like the idea of hitting the open road and just driving for the sake of seeing the country side. Visit corners of the US that I haven't seen before. Have adventures on the open road; eat at weird places, dance with people I've never met before, buy a beer for someone at a bar who's down on their luck. There are some beautiful places out there, and I'd like to see more of them. 


Leave it to me to start slacking off the last couple of days of the challenge! 
Tomorrow! Day 30! Stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment