Sunday, April 28, 2013

30 Day Drawing Challenge - Days 16 & 17

Drawing Challenge via The Dawnie Project

(due to Blogger not allowing me to upload photos from my iPad (grumblegrumble), I'm posting two days at once)

Day 16: Inspiration

As previously stated, books are a big part of my life. It's been a crazy year (it's been a whole year!) since my life was changed from top to bottom and I've found everything from advice to solace to plain old escape, and more than a little inspiration in the books that I've read this year.


Day 17 (today) - Favorite Plant:

It's spring! And today was a gorgeous day to be out walking around a beautiful city. And all of my favorite things are blooming. But it's the lilacs that really get me, every time. I like all the colors, but the deep purple ones are my favorite and they smell like heaven and sunshine all covered in happy sauce. Dreamy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment